Prospace UCP

itsallaboutmusic
Donor

Prospace UCP

Post by itsallaboutmusic »

Board 3.08
Prospace 3.08

[url]www.itsallaboutmusic.net/index.php[url]

Issue: When prospace is set as default style, users can not change the style in UCP. Options are there but they do not take. When another style is set as the default, user style option change works fine.

1. All setting are correct.
2. All styles activated in ACP with prospace as default.

I can not figure out why this error is aoccuring there are no error messages, when a member chososes another style, the system goes throght the process but simply stays on prospace.

Account for your use

Login = Test
PW = Drummer
Last edited by itsallaboutmusic on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

spaceace
Site Owner
Flag: Canada

Re: Prospace UCP

Post by spaceace »

i tried going to the url you posted and it is not a valid site. please fix the url so i can see what the issue may be.

i also noticed that in your other post, you have phpBB 3.0.8RC1... my style was updated to phpBB 3.0.8, not the RC. it's possible that this could be your issue, but i'm not sure without being able to see your board.
Last edited by spaceace on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
if you like my work and would like to contribute to my development of styles, please donate by using the donate button in the header.

Need hosting? Click this text to check out ICDSOFT

itsallaboutmusic
Donor

Sir,

Sent you PM with login info. Also you state on the portal that this theme is in the download Center but there is no link t download it amd I missing where to look?

Best damn themes I have seen in along time, great work. Hope we can get my board worked out.
Last edited by itsallaboutmusic on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:29 am, edited 3 times in total.

itsallaboutmusic
Donor

Fixed it :)

I was right, it was the ucp_pref.php I placed a clean file and all is fixed.
Last edited by itsallaboutmusic on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

spaceace
Site Owner
Flag: Canada

Post by spaceace »

sorry i didn't get in till now. was at work. and very glad to see that you have the issue fixed. if you still need me to look around to see if i can find any issues, i'd be glad to ;)

also, you're access to get the premium styles is fixed ;)
Last edited by spaceace on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
if you like my work and would like to contribute to my development of styles, please donate by using the donate button in the header.

Need hosting? Click this text to check out ICDSOFT

fizhfly
Donor

Post by fizhfly »

glad you fixed it !!
Last edited by fizhfly on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.