ucp not acp link

durangod

ucp not acp link

Post by durangod »

hi yeah i have prospace and i was just curious when i click to go to the admin panel and then reauthorize why does the link that says proceed to the acp take me to the reg forum index, i have looked at the code and it seems to be the same as the other standard templates other than the placement. the link shows acp_index in the code. no huge deal i was just curious if i might be able to find out why it takes me to the ucp and not the acp.. thanks all it means is that i have to click on the acp link in the menu again, no huge deal, i was just curious.
Last edited by durangod on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

spaceace
Site Owner
Flag: Canada

Re: ucp not acp link

Post by spaceace »

this normally only happens when the forum software does not match the style. example, phpBB3.0.7-PL1 with a style for phpBB3.0.6

by the sound of it, you just need to update the style.
Last edited by spaceace on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
if you like my work and would like to contribute to my development of styles, please donate by using the donate button in the header.

Need hosting? Click this text to check out ICDSOFT

durangod

Post by durangod »

ok thanks i took the one i have off the phpbb site just figured it was the most current and yes it is for 3.0.6, i did make some changes to fit my site so not sure if i want to upgrade and have to redo it again(if there even is a new version of the style) because that seems to be the only real issue i have found and its not even really an issue.. but thanks for that ill look for an update and think about it... thanks for the info, appreciate it..
Last edited by durangod on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

spaceace
Site Owner
Flag: Canada

Post by spaceace »

the version from the phpBB site had been changed by one of the phpBB styles team and the menu ended up messed up after and they won't fix it. but i have the latest version posted here on my site ;)
Last edited by spaceace on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
if you like my work and would like to contribute to my development of styles, please donate by using the donate button in the header.

Need hosting? Click this text to check out ICDSOFT