Error when clicking on boutons "Pop-up", "Archive" and "Messagerie instantannée"

Bilow
Flag: France

Error when clicking on boutons "Pop-up", "Archive" and "Messagerie instantannée"

Post by Bilow »

Hello Spaceace :)

You now my problem. It's diffucult for me to all say here (my poor english... Soory). :oops:
Note : The users cannot posting on the shout. They are resting "out" in red.

I had the same PB with a recent style when i was clicking on many buttons.
Here is the solution at this ancient PB (in french, sorry) :

Re: Fatal error lors de la rédaction ou la lecture d'un post

Messagepar sub60 » 04 Fév 2016, 17:29
Hello,

Effectivement, le soucis provient de mes mise à jour, une mauvaise sélection surement,
désoler pour la gène occasionner :oops:

Dans viewtopic_body.html

Trouver (ligne 87 environ)

Code: Tout sélectionner

{poll_option.POLL_OPTION_CAPTION}</label><!-- ELSE -->{poll_option.POLL_OPTION_CAPTION}<!-- ENDIF --></dt>

Remplacer par

Code: Tout sélectionner

<dt><!-- IF S_CAN_VOTE --><label for="vote_{poll_option.POLL_OPTION_ID}">{poll_option.POLL_OPTION_CAPTION}</label><!-- ELSE -->{poll_option.POLL_OPTION_CAPTION}<!-- ENDIF --></dt>

Perhaps that can help you for your reflexion ?

I'm searching... Searching... :D

Thank you very much ;)
Last edited by Bilow on Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

spaceace
Site Owner
Flag: Canada

Re: Error when clicking on boutons "Pop-up", "Archive" and "Messagerie instantannée"

Post by spaceace »

that error and i'm guessing the solution has nothing to do with what is going on with the chat not working. i'm still looking into a way to fix it for nginx users
if you like my work and would like to contribute to my development of styles, please donate by using the donate button in the header.

Need hosting? Click this text to check out ICDSOFT

Bilow

Re: Error when clicking on boutons "Pop-up", "Archive" and "Messagerie instantannée"

Post by Bilow »

Thanks for your response and your search.
Three French communities also search... :ugeek: :-?

See you soon ;)

spaceace
Site Owner

Post by spaceace »

if you can, can you post the actual server error log that has the chat errors? not the phpBB error, but the server log itself. or, can you PM me admin login with founder permissions as well as FTP login as i do not have an nginx site to work with
if you like my work and would like to contribute to my development of styles, please donate by using the donate button in the header.

Bilow

Post by Bilow »

'morning Space :)

I transmit your answer to my friend who has the server. I don't now if he will be ok.
He work on her server, but no solution at this day. :(

Bilow

Post by Bilow »

Hello Space :)

No problem for your acces on our board with all permissions and ftp. I writte a MP for the adress. You register and i give you the permissions. ;)
For the serveur i'm discutting with my friend. He's not hot for that. But, i thing that will be a good idea. You are the creator and it will be fine for you and us. ;)

See you soon
Last edited by Bilow on Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

spaceace
Site Owner

Post by spaceace »

i have registered ;)

Bilow

Post by Bilow »

Ok Space. I have only see that. Your access are well. You have the permissions. Bon courage ! ;)
My nickname is Thor.
Into the index, i've make a spécial forum for you.

Don't look at the last blue colors. I work on the appearance of style. :D
Last edited by Bilow on Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:47 am, edited 2 times in total.