There a way to shut it off BBCode just for the chat window or does it use the forum global setting?
I also noticed today while testing in my site that if I click a breadcrumb one back it would take me to the page but the only thing that showed is the chat center submit box. I changed my style to prosilver to test it and everything worked normal. Changed back to the prosilver special edition and it started working normally again. I actually had a friend find the problem and I was able to reproduce it. So not sure what caused it. Just wanted to let you know.
it's in group or users permissions. mainly so things can be removed on a per user basis so it can be taken away from peoplesploinker wrote:Disregard, I found the answer in group permissions
i will add the template events tomorrow here on my site for you to see if that will be what you are looking for. kind of limited on the events to choose fromsploinker wrote:Would love to see it be able to be at bottom on all pages
it's coming along not too badsploinker wrote:Hows the new version coming? Any luck testing the chat at bottom of all pages?
- the quote function is completely fixed and fully HTML5 compliant while using the font colour hold function
- the edit function is almost complete. just need to get the messages to refresh
- major controller and listener changes for phpBB validation requirements, all not needed as the coding for what they want changed is sound, just what they want it to look like is all
- reverse chat message order is completely finished. when you want the new chat messages to appear on the bottom, the input moves to the bottom and chat scroll will pause when you are scrolling through previous messages
- several responsive tweaks have been made
- a couple of layout options will be available from the ACP. they will include a short message height sometimes referred to as a single line chat, a higher message height as in the original, and a stripped down layout that looks the same as the original. the original modification can be found on STG and was made by Handyman` http://startrekguide.com/
- several template and css changes as well
and yes, chat at the bottom of the pages for forums and topics