a day fishing...

Mintcopper
Flag: Canada

Re: a day fishing...

Post by Mintcopper »

PSEPete wrote:I like your attitude Dragon. There are to many people whining and sulking in the world.. Like me at times..
Yes we need to be more thankful and need to talk to people more.. you learn a lot talking to people. :)
Good to see it was not to painful.
I liked that comment

Ghost! wrote:10 fish & a Dragon ... pretty good catch I'd say

the second day we caught 32 fish..... people spend to much time in complaining about the little things more important things to do like fishing :mrgreen:
Last edited by Mintcopper on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Smile it keeps people wondering what your up to :)

itsallaboutmusic
Donor

Post by itsallaboutmusic »

I just got into a show called Rover Monsters on Animal Planet, Wow!

I love to fish, have not been in sometime but I sure do miss it. My first Rod and real was a Zebco 202 :)
Last edited by itsallaboutmusic on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mintcopper
Flag: Canada

Post by Mintcopper »

itsallaboutmusic wrote:I just got into a show called Rover Monsters on Animal Planet, Wow!

I love to fish, have not been in sometime but I sure do miss it. My first Rod and real was a Zebco 202 :)
We watch River Monsters and we enjoy it cool seeing all that different stuff he catches :shock:
Last edited by Mintcopper on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Smile it keeps people wondering what your up to :)