a day fishing...

spaceace
Site Owner
Flag: Canada

a day fishing...

Post by spaceace »

today started out fine. had plans to go into town to get my girls each a new fishing pole. that went fine. came home, got the new poles ready and headed out to go fishing. well, the wife got a snag and broke her line but caught 2 fish before that. then she got the car stuck in the mud... as i was getting the car unstuck, my daughter caught the last fish and when my wife was taking it off the hook... she ended up hooking herself and we spent the next 3.5 hours in the emergency room to get it out. in all, we got 10 fish :D
Last edited by spaceace on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

if you like my work and would like to contribute to my development of styles, please donate by using the donate button in the header.

Need hosting? Click this text to check out ICDSOFT

Gnome!
Site Admin
Flag: Australia

Re: a day fishing...

Post by Gnome! »

10 fish & a Dragon ... pretty good catch I'd say :D
Last edited by Gnome! on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Gnome!

Knows, I have just enough. Enough to make me content, enough to make me want a little more, but if I don't get it, I'll be OK.

PSEPete
Donor

Post by PSEPete »

Sounds like an eventful Day fishing. :) Them dragons can be hard fighters at times. :D
Last edited by PSEPete on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Benny Blades
Donor
Flag: United States of America

Post by Benny Blades »

Ouch, that sounds painful.
Last edited by Benny Blades on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

spaceace
Site Owner

Post by spaceace »

here's some pics :lol:

the family
100_2970.JPG
first fish caught ;)
100_2969.JPG
the jig in wife :lol:
100_2971.JPG
and the catch
100_2973.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by spaceace on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
if you like my work and would like to contribute to my development of styles, please donate by using the donate button in the header.

Need hosting? Click this text to check out ICDSOFT

Mintcopper

Post by Mintcopper »

No it wasn't painful until they put my finger in salt water but with the wait at the hospital wasn't bad the staff were all talking to us and we laughed joked and just had a good night. That night i thanked all the staff for being there because i know they didn't want to be there any more then we did. People need to spend more time being thankful and less time bitching about the wait time.
Last edited by Mintcopper on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Smile it keeps people wondering what your up to :)

Dragosvr92
Flag: Romania

Post by Dragosvr92 »

Outch, im not sure it worths the catch >,<
4 persons... all catch 10 fish... and one of the person gets the needle thing in their finger >,<
But... theres the adventure lol
If the staff ignores you,then you have all your reasons to bitch to them. if they are busy with important cases,then no need to bitch :|
Last edited by Dragosvr92 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:30 am, edited 3 times in total.

Mintcopper

Post by Mintcopper »

That is what we caught before we had to leave to go to the hospital. they froze my finger wasn't that bad.There is more important things to bitch about like driving on our roads :shock: and all the taxes people pay they have a right to bitch but we don't pay health care so who has the right to bitch. It's better then the usa wait and wait pay for the service then get looked at.Simple really if you don't like the wait then don't go to the hospital suffer and wait to go to your doctors
Last edited by Mintcopper on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Smile it keeps people wondering what your up to :)

PSEPete
Donor

Post by PSEPete »

I like your attitude Dragon. There are to many people whining and sulking in the world.. Like me at times..
Yes we need to be more thankful and need to talk to people more.. you learn a lot talking to people. :)
Good to see it was not to painful.
Last edited by PSEPete on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

duesmandella
Donor

Post by duesmandella »

Ghost! wrote:10 fish & a Dragon ... pretty good catch I'd say :D
lmao
Last edited by duesmandella on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.