muzzleloading for Gnome!...

Gnome!
Site Admin
Flag: Australia

Re: muzzleloading for Gnome!...

Post by Gnome! »

spaceace wrote:
Gnome! wrote:Question:

How often do you check your BP after giving it a clean from being used to make sure there is no residual rusting occurring?
i don't think i ever have. i just make sure that i clean it properly :|
Good to know as I have just checked mine after 2 days and is looking good as new :) ... must be that Bore Butter ;) :D

Gnome!

Knows, I have just enough. Enough to make me content, enough to make me want a little more, but if I don't get it, I'll be OK.

Gnome!
Site Admin

Post by Gnome! »

I know you have a bore mop. Do you have a 2nd one soaked/coated in Bore Butter or do you just slap on a patch and go with that?
Gnome!

Knows, I have just enough. Enough to make me content, enough to make me want a little more, but if I don't get it, I'll be OK.

spaceace
Site Owner
Flag: Canada

Post by spaceace »

i do have a bore mop... but it is only for my .12ga guns and not my BP. it's also only used on a clean bore for oiling and not cleaning. bore mops and cleaning BP guns is not really useful at all as the mop will become embedded with abrasive particles. after the clean water process, i just use a patch with bore butter
if you like my work and would like to contribute to my development of styles, please donate by using the donate button in the header.

Need hosting? Click this text to check out ICDSOFT

Gnome!
Site Admin

Post by Gnome! »

Cleaned the LGS out of these nice lil babies up from today and even got a 10% discount for doing so!

1000 Percussion Caps :D
1000 Percussion Caps..jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gnome!

spaceace
Site Owner
Flag: Canada

Post by spaceace »

sweet deal... keep em dry :hunt:
if you like my work and would like to contribute to my development of styles, please donate by using the donate button in the header.

Need hosting? Click this text to check out ICDSOFT

Gnome!
Site Admin

Post by Gnome! »

Wrapped up in News paper and a couple of those moisture sucker thingy's that are in shoe box's and the like ;)
Gnome!