Buttons in chat

Gio73
Donor
Flag: Netherlands

Buttons in chat

Post by Gio73 »

where in turn off button in de chat and the link chat center and can i set there also the button image back?
1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spaceace
Site Owner
Flag: Canada

Re: Buttons in chat

Post by spaceace »

there is no way to turn off those things. but, you are able to edit the template files... editing the templates used to be a very simple, single file, process. but the phpBB team wanted it split up into several template files making things actually more complicated :roll:

the archive button can be removed by taking out this line...
ajaxchat/styles/prosilver/template/chat_body_input_full.html at master · LMOspaceace/ajaxchat · GitHub

the link in the top of chat can be changed on this line...
ajaxchat/styles/prosilver/template/chat_body.html at master · LMOspaceace/ajaxchat · GitHub

change this
Code: Select all
<dt><div class="chat-header-link"><!-- IF SCRIPT_NAME == 'index' --><a href="{U_CHAT}">{{ lang('CHAT_EXPLAIN') }}</a><!-- ELSE -->{{ lang('CHAT_EXPLAIN') }}<!-- ENDIF --></div></dt>
to this to remove the link but keep the title
<dt><div class="chat-header-link">{{ lang('CHAT_EXPLAIN') }}</div></dt>
i was actually thinking of adding ACP options to do this in the next version if i can ever get the refresher fixed
if you like my work and would like to contribute to my development of styles, please donate by using the donate button in the header.

Need hosting? Click this text to check out ICDSOFT

Gio73
Donor

Post by Gio73 »

i was actually thinking of adding ACP options to do this in the next version if i can ever get the refresher fixed
Oke that would be great :)
thx im going to get starteim still waiting on the guy from Alterbrains because i want to change my site to only phpBB sinds that makes it less complicated ;)

Gio73
Donor

Post by Gio73 »

If i add this to line 23 of thid file ajaxchat/styles/prosilver/template/chat_body_input_full.html
<input class="button" onclick="popup('./phUploader.php', 550, 400); return false;" value="Image" title="Upload your images directly to this chat" type="button">
i get the button but i do get to next message
No route found for "GET /phUploader"
is it more that i need to add?

spaceace
Site Owner
Flag: Canada

Post by spaceace »

Gio73 wrote:If i add this to line 23 of thid file ajaxchat/styles/prosilver/template/chat_body_input_full.html
<input class="button" onclick="popup('./phUploader.php', 550, 400); return false;" value="Image" title="Upload your images directly to this chat" type="button">
i get the button but i do get to next message
No route found for "GET /phUploader"
is it more that i need to add?
full instructions to add the image uploader can be found here chat image uploader... ;)
if you like my work and would like to contribute to my development of styles, please donate by using the donate button in the header.

Need hosting? Click this text to check out ICDSOFT

Gio73
Donor

Post by Gio73 »

I did take the zip files just to try if it works but after cleaning the cache it won't work think its because of the bridge.