why i haven't been around lately...

spaceace
Site Owner
Flag: Canada

why i haven't been around lately...

Post by spaceace »

just an update on why i haven't been around lately...

firstly, i work 6 days a week leaving me only 1 day a week to do things like spend time with my family and do things like work on my truck and other honey-do-list items as well as just rest and relax.

i have built a new enclosure for my second snake finally after having her for a few years. it's the one on the left ;)
20190817_103504.jpg
been trying to get my latest parts truck stripped of all the parts i need to keep for mine which was purchased mainly for the 5-speed transmission to get rid of the automatic in mine.
20190817_103425.jpg
also i'm losing over half of my back yard to get a new barn built. kinda sucks that it's going to be so close to the house but it is not a decision that i was able to have any say in :(
20190817_103348.jpg
all that, plus some recent health and physical issues has left me with very little time to do things on the phpBB and web related side of things. i will try to keep everyone updated as much as i can. i'm truly sorry if this has or is causing anyone any problems but real life takes priority over everything :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

if you like my work and would like to contribute to my development of styles, please donate by using the donate button in the header.

Need hosting? Click this text to check out ICDSOFT

ivailo95
Flag: Bulgaria

Re: why i haven't been around lately...

Post by ivailo95 »

:shock: daaamn :shock:

Gnome!
Site Admin
Flag: Australia

Post by Gnome! »

Well you have been a very very busy lil beaver of late, I do miss our chats very much but love it when we do catch up. Way nice work on the new enclosure and I bet the snake sure loves it as well. Always handy to have plenty of decent spares for the truck and a back up gearbox even if it is going to be an auto!

I agree with ivailo95 when it comes to the new barn going in DAMN there goes the awesome views when it's a snowing :(

Praying that your health and back issues aren't to bad and that you recover from them speedily.

I've some good news and some awesome news and some oh heck news to share with all but will make that a couple separate posts.
Gnome!

Knows, I have just enough. Enough to make me content, enough to make me want a little more, but if I don't get it, I'll be OK.

spaceace
Site Owner

Post by spaceace »

another update...

things are not looking too good for me lately. have had to quit my job due to health reasons and my boss/landlord has really turned into a very ugly person lately by trying to forcibly evict me and my family when he knows that we have no income and nowhere currently to go. been a rough go at simply keeping food in the house so i hope everyone can understand my absence lately
if you like my work and would like to contribute to my development of styles, please donate by using the donate button in the header.

Sniper_E
Sniper_E
Flag: United States of America

Post by Sniper_E »

Damn my brother that is a tight spot to be in, your health most importantly. I hope you guys have family or good friends close by. Prayers out for your health and the family. Hope ya get things worked out my old friend.
No is NEVER an Option and NEVER is the only Option when it comes to Giving Up!

Gnome!
Site Admin

Post by Gnome! »

Space,
I know I'm a long ways from you so my help is of no use, but please don't be afraid to call or text me and I'll call you up. Like sniper has said Prayers inbound for all and may yours turnround soon.
Gnome!

Knows, I have just enough. Enough to make me content, enough to make me want a little more, but if I don't get it, I'll be OK.

spaceace
Site Owner

Post by spaceace »

nobody around to help so we are having to do everything on our own. shitty... but that's life i guess. former boss/landlord has turned into a complete dick wanting to serve us with a trespassing order to force us out when we literally had no place to go :roll:

we did find a place but it's only a 1 bedroom basement apartment to move a 3 bedroom full basement house into. can you say cramped :lol:

only a few more loads of stuff to move as we are only able to do so much each day with just me, my wife, and my daughter moving everything with the 15th of this month(January) being our deadline to get out :roll:

Gnome!
Site Admin

Post by Gnome! »

Space!
The 15th has now come and gone, I pray that you and family are safe and sheltered comfortably, I also ask and paray that the former boss gets the maximum dose of karma that being he loses all licenses/contracts and a steady loss of stock for many many years to come.
Gnome!

spaceace
Site Owner

Post by spaceace »

yes, we're moved. currently just glad to have a place to stay. i too hope karma will hit him like a freight train

Gnome!
Site Admin

Post by Gnome! »

Am glad to know you all are safe.
Gnome!