Hello... quick theme question.

Adjustments to existing phpBB3 styles
obcodis
Donor

Re: Hello... quick theme question.

Post by obcodis »

Wow that was fast. It even fixed the front page to where it now puts avatar on front page as well lol. Thank you! Do you have some sort of advertising as I would be glad to put it on site. I sometimes will pay for advertising via "easyhits4u" on my previous sites and plan to do same for this once finished. I already sent over 500 unique viewers to site as I had some left over.
Thanx again. :)
Last edited by obcodis on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

spaceace
Site Owner
Flag: Canada

Post by spaceace »

glad it fixed your issues :D

as far as advertising, all i have is a banner i threw together for an ad on another site http://www.livemembersonly.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=178
Last edited by spaceace on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
if you like my work and would like to contribute to my development of styles, please donate by using the donate button in the header.

Need hosting? Click this text to check out ICDSOFT

Mintcopper

Post by Mintcopper »

If your not sure of anything please ask weather it be here or in pm to spaceace one really has to understand how things work.Spaceace is the most helpful person i know and goes the extra mile to help people understand the thing they need to know. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Mintcopper on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Smile it keeps people wondering what your up to :)

Skulls
Donor

Post by Skulls »

I would like to know how to add more buttons to this row. I would like to add a couple more buttons with drop downs just the same as they are now kinda like u have done in this forum here. I would like to add a donation button and also a tools button which will need to have a few different selections inside the drop down the donate button will just be one link.
Last edited by Skulls on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

spaceace
Site Owner

Post by spaceace »

Skulls wrote:I would like to know how to add more buttons to this row. I would like to add a couple more buttons with drop downs just the same as they are now kinda like u have done in this forum here. I would like to add a donation button and also a tools button which will need to have a few different selections inside the drop down the donate button will just be one link.
when i get home after work tonight, i'll put a post together showing exactly how to add the menu buttons. also, i'd need to know what version of my style you are using.
if you like my work and would like to contribute to my development of styles, please donate by using the donate button in the header.

Skulls
Donor

Post by Skulls »

http://www.theleagueoflegendarykillers. ... 509a095c26 here is the link to my site my forum version is 3.0.8 as far as the style all I see that it says is prospace* its the dark red and black one.
Last edited by Skulls on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

spaceace
Site Owner

Post by spaceace »