Groups List

itsallaboutmusic
Donor

Groups List

Post by itsallaboutmusic »

Hi,

If you go to my forum and click on Special Staff (on index legend), the list is shifted. The members list is fine its only when I have a group leader assigned to a group that shifting takes place. What file controls the group list, I can then figure out what mod may be causing this. If there is no group leader assigned all looks well, click any other group for example.

http://www.itsallaboutmusic.net
Last edited by itsallaboutmusic on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

spaceace
Site Owner
Flag: Canada

Re: Groups List

Post by spaceace »

your problem might be from the avatar in the members list. try looking for those edits.
Last edited by spaceace on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
if you like my work and would like to contribute to my development of styles, please donate by using the donate button in the header.

Need hosting? Click this text to check out ICDSOFT

itsallaboutmusic
Donor

Ok will do. But it is only when I have a group leader. If you click the others that have no group leader it's all fine.

So the avatar may not be the issue, given its only when a group leader is assigned but I will check my members_list and Members_body right? Is there any other file I should look at?
Last edited by itsallaboutmusic on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:29 am, edited 4 times in total.

spaceace
Site Owner

Post by spaceace »

just the memberlist files that were edited.

if you can't find the issue, post your files here and i'll see if i can find it.
if you like my work and would like to contribute to my development of styles, please donate by using the donate button in the header.

itsallaboutmusic
Donor

It turns out it was the memblist_body so I put the old one back and when I get home will re-do the flag and gender mod for those files :) Thanks for assitance, I did put in a reguest for a few more member ranks, hope your styles person can get tehm today :)
Last edited by itsallaboutmusic on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

spaceace
Site Owner

Post by spaceace »

glad you found the problem :D

itsallaboutmusic
Donor

Ok, it was not the genders or the flag but it is the avatar.

Here is the code with the avatar edits any thoughts as to why it wraps like explained

The mod is called avatar memberlist 1.01

Can be found here:

http://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/mod/a ... emberlist/

It a 3.08 issue we just need to narrow down what it is. The wrap around only occurs in special groups list when there is a group leader. All other places is fine.

Code: Select all
<th class="joined">&nbsp;</th>

<!-- IF U_SORT_ACTIVE --><th class="active">&nbsp;</th><!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- ENDIF -->

</tr>

</thead>

<tbody>

<!-- DEFINE $S_MEMBER_HEADER = 1 -->

<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- ENDIF -->

<tr class="<!-- IF memberrow.S_ROW_COUNT is even -->bg1<!-- ELSE -->bg2<!-- ENDIF -->">

<td><a class="thumbnail" href="{memberrow.U_VIEWPROFILE}"><span>{memberrow.USER_AVATAR}</span>{memberrow.USER_AVATAR_THUMB}</a></td>

<td><!-- IF memberrow.RANK_IMG --><span class="rank-img">{memberrow.RANK_IMG}</span><!-- ELSE --><span class="rank-img">{memberrow.RANK_TITLE}</span><!-- ENDIF --><!-- IF S_IN_SEARCH_POPUP and not S_SELECT_SINGLE --><input type="checkbox" name="user" value="{memberrow.USERNAME}" /> <!-- ENDIF -->{memberrow.USERNAME_FULL}{memberrow.USER_GENDER_IMG}<!-- IF S_SELECT_SINGLE --><br />[&nbsp;<a href="#" onclick="insert_single('{memberrow.A_USERNAME}'); return false;">{L_SELECT}</a>&nbsp;]<!-- ENDIF --></td>

<td class="posts"><!-- IF memberrow.POSTS and S_DISPLAY_SEARCH --><a href="{memberrow.U_SEARCH_USER}" title="{L_SEARCH_USER_POSTS}">{memberrow.POSTS}</a><!-- ELSE -->{memberrow.POSTS}<!-- ENDIF --></td>

<td class="info"><!-- IF memberrow.U_WWW or memberrow.LOCATION or memberrow.FLAG_IMG --><!-- IF memberrow.U_WWW --><div><a href="{memberrow.U_WWW}" title="{L_VISIT_WEBSITE}: {memberrow.U_WWW}">{memberrow.U_WWW}</a></div><!-- ENDIF --><!-- IF memberrow.LOCATION --><div>{memberrow.LOCATION}</div><!-- ENDIF --><!-- IF memberrow.FLAG_IMG --><div>{memberrow.FLAG_IMG}</div><!-- ENDIF --><!-- ELSE -->&nbsp;<!-- ENDIF --></td>

<td>{memberrow.JOINED}</td>

<!-- IF S_VIEWONLINE --><td>{memberrow.VISITED}&nbsp;</td><!-- ENDIF -->

</tr>

<!-- BEGINELSE -->

<tr class="bg1">

<td colspan="<!-- IF S_VIEWONLINE -->5<!-- ELSE -->4<!-- ENDIF -->">{L_NO_MEMBERS}</td>

</tr>

<!-- END memberrow -->

</tbody>

</table>

<span class="corners-bottom"><span></span></span></div>

</div>

<!-- IF S_IN_SEARCH_POPUP and not S_SELECT_SINGLE -->

<fieldset class="display-actions">

<input type="submit" name="submit" value="{L_SELECT_MARKED}" class="button2" />

<div><a href="#" onclick="marklist('results', 'user', true); return false;">{L_MARK_ALL}</a> &bull; <a href="#" onclick="marklist('results', 'user', false); return false;">{L_UNMARK_ALL}</a></div>

</fieldset>

<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- IF S_IN_SEARCH_POPUP -->

</form>

<form method="post" id="sort-results" action="{S_MODE_ACTION}">

<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- IF S_IN_SEARCH_POPUP and not S_SEARCH_USER -->

<fieldset class="display-options">

<!-- IF PREVIOUS_PAGE --><a href="{PREVIOUS_PAGE}" class="left-box {S_CONTENT_FLOW_BEGIN}">{L_PREVIOUS}</a><!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- IF NEXT_PAGE --><a href="{NEXT_PAGE}" class="right-box {S_CONTENT_FLOW_END}">{L_NEXT}</a><!-- ENDIF -->

<label for="sk">{L_SELECT_SORT_METHOD}: <select name="sk" id="sk">{S_MODE_SELECT}</select></label> 

<label for="sd">{L_ORDER} <select name="sd" id="sd">{S_ORDER_SELECT}</select> <input type="submit" name="sort" value="{L_SUBMIT}" class="button2" /></label>

</fieldset>

<!-- ENDIF -->

</form>

<hr />

<ul class="linklist">

<li class="rightside pagination">{TOTAL_USERS} &bull; <!-- IF PAGINATION --><a href="#" onclick="jumpto(); return false;" title="{L_JUMP_TO_PAGE}">{PAGE_NUMBER}</a> &bull; <span>{PAGINATION}</span><!-- ELSE -->{PAGE_NUMBER}<!-- ENDIF --></li>

</ul>

<!-- IF S_IN_SEARCH_POPUP -->

<!-- INCLUDE simple_footer.html -->

<!-- ELSE -->

<!-- INCLUDE jumpbox.html -->

<!-- INCLUDE overall_footer.html -->

<!-- ENDIF -->
Last edited by itsallaboutmusic on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:29 am, edited 3 times in total.

spaceace
Site Owner

Post by spaceace »

that mod is for phpBB3.0.4 and may not be compatible with 3.0.8.

i'll download it and give it a try to see if i can reproduce the issue and also fix it.

itsallaboutmusic
Donor

Thanks, it's such a small issue, I knew I took a chance with an outdated mod.

You and the Mrs doing ok?

Mintcopper

Post by Mintcopper »

Were good here
Last edited by Mintcopper on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Smile it keeps people wondering what your up to :)