Flag: Germany

Re: Handyman's Ajax Chat MOD...

Post by Muekon »

Soory :oops:
i found this site by using google and the first Post has this:
Handyman's Ajax Chat MOD...

Report this post

Postby spaceace » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:04 am
here's a complete install for Handyman's Ajax Chat with instructions to install it on phpBB 3.1.2 to have the same exact chat installed on this board.

yes, this is a MOD and not an EXT so you have to go against the idea of phpBB 3.1.X's extension system and do the file edits ;)

Ajax_chat_mod.zip
so that i jhave registered me here. I like your Chat, ist easy to install. ok then i must coding myself , try and error ^^ i wish all of you nice x-mas.
Last edited by Muekon on Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Carlosjm
Flag: Cuba

Post by Carlosjm »

Hello I am Cuban, I need the plugin to be able to control the chat, that is to say the members of the staff can control in the same one I have a forum in phpbb3, install the ajax chat but I believe that non binó with that plugin, I wait that they can help me, my mail is ilianacg@infomed.sld.cu, please any help is welcome, and if they can put on if that plugin of moderation takes some tutorial or programming in the same one.

spaceace
Site Owner
Flag: Canada

Post by spaceace »

Carlosjm wrote:Hello I am Cuban, I need the plugin to be able to control the chat, that is to say the members of the staff can control in the same one I have a forum in phpbb3, install the ajax chat but I believe that non binó with that plugin, I wait that they can help me, my mail is ilianacg@infomed.sld.cu, please any help is welcome, and if they can put on if that plugin of moderation takes some tutorial or programming in the same one.
this topic is about the chat MOD and not the extension. what version of phpBB do you have?
if you like my work and would like to contribute to my development of styles, please donate by using the donate button in the header.

Need hosting? Click this text to check out ICDSOFT

Carlosjm
Flag: Cuba

Post by Carlosjm »

Thank you friend to respond apologize to comment in a topic that it was not, it is that not you much English, good the version of my php is 3.1.6, I need two modules or extensions, one that is good for the spelling in Spanish and other a module or extension or plugin to control the AJAX chat that I have position in the forum, tell me where I have to go or if you can help me.

spaceace
Site Owner
Flag: Canada

Post by spaceace »

Carlosjm wrote:Thank you friend to respond apologize to comment in a topic that it was not, it is that not you much English, good the version of my php is 3.1.6, I need two modules or extensions, one that is good for the spelling in Spanish and other a module or extension or plugin to control the AJAX chat that I have position in the forum, tell me where I have to go or if you can help me.
my chat extension can be found here phpBB • [CDB] Ajax Chat
if you like my work and would like to contribute to my development of styles, please donate by using the donate button in the header.

Need hosting? Click this text to check out ICDSOFT