Database server:
MySQL(i) 5.6.32-78.0
Board version: 3.1.10

PHP Version 5.6.23

after i setup and i get sucess setup extension like mchat or ajax chat

i cant write in the chat or even open http://www.bosshosting.ga/vb/chat
Forbidden
can somone help with htacess file or change permissions or anything

disable_functions exec,system,passthru,shell_exec,escapeshellarg,escapeshellcmd,proc_close,proc_open,ini_alter,dl,popen,popen,pcntl_exec,socket_accept,socket_bind,socket_clear_error,socket_close,socket_connect,socket_create_listen,socket_create_pair,socket_create,socket_get_option,socket_getpeername,socket_getsockname,socket_last_error,socket_listen,socket_read,socket_recv,socket_recvfrom,socket_select,socket_send,socket_sendto,socket_set_block,socket_set_nonblock,socket_set_option,socket_shutdown,socket_strerror,socket_write,stream_socket_server,pfsockopen,disk_total_space,disk_free_space,chown,diskfreespace,getrusage,get_current_user,set_time_limit,getmypid,dl,leak,listen,chgrp,link,symlink,dlopen,proc_nice,proc_get_stats,proc_terminate,shell_exec,sh2_exec,posix_getpwuid,posix_getgrgid,posix_kill,ini_restore,mkfifo,dbmopen,dbase_open,filepro,filepro_rowcount,posix_mkfifo,_xyec,mainwork,get_num_redirects,putenv,geoip_open,sleep exec,system,passthru,shell_exec,escapeshellarg,escapeshellcmd,proc_close,proc_open,ini_alter,dl,popen,popen,pcntl_exec,socket_accept,socket_bind,socket_clear_error,socket_close,socket_connect,socket_create_listen,socket_create_pair,socket_create,socket_get_option,socket_getpeername,socket_getsockname,socket_last_error,socket_listen,socket_read,socket_recv,socket_recvfrom,socket_select,socket_send,socket_sendto,socket_set_block,socket_set_nonblock,socket_set_option,socket_shutdown,socket_strerror,socket_write,stream_socket_server,pfsockopen,disk_total_space,disk_free_space,chown,diskfreespace,getrusage,get_current_user,set_time_limit,getmypid,dl,leak,listen,chgrp,link,symlink,dlopen,proc_nice,proc_get_stats,proc_terminate,shell_exec,sh2_exec,posix_getpwuid,posix_getgrgid,posix_kill,ini_restore,mkfifo,dbmopen,dbase_open,filepro,filepro_rowcount,posix_mkfifo,_xyec,mainwork,get_num_redirects,putenv,geoip_open,sleep
Last edited by orelle on Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

spaceace
Site Owner
Flag: Canada

Re: Forbidden after setup extension

Post by spaceace »

looks to me that your host is blocking any type of chat
if you like my work and would like to contribute to my development of styles, please donate by using the donate button in the header.

Need hosting? Click this text to check out ICDSOFT