new project...

Ghosting Graphics
Styler

Re: new project...

Post by Ghosting Graphics »

A day out hunting with Dad in the 4x4's. My ute and dad's Landcruiser.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spaceace
Site Owner
Flag: Canada

Post by spaceace »

picture of my truck with the trailer i made...
20170702_155306.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
if you like my work and would like to contribute to my development of styles, please donate by using the donate button in the header.

Need hosting? Click this text to check out ICDSOFT

Gnome!
Site Admin
Flag: Australia

Post by Gnome! »

She's a sweet rig you got set up now ☺
Gnome!

Knows, I have just enough. Enough to make me content, enough to make me want a little more, but if I don't get it, I'll be OK.

spaceace
Site Owner
Flag: Canada

Post by spaceace »

on December 30th, 2017, i drove to a friends place and lost all of the oil pressure. like an idiot, i forgot to post what the cause was :roll:

turns out that you don't use a factory oil pump drive shaft while you have a high performance oil pump. factory shafts can't handle the sharp rpm changes and the resulting shaft looks like this...
20180120_115759.jpg
and no, it's not supposed to be twisted or in two pieces :lol:

had to remove the oil pan and oil pump to get at it and replaced it with a proper ARP oil pump shaft
070-154-7904.jpg
this past fall, i was checking my coolant to make sure i was good for the winter and noticed that the front of the intake was leaking coolant as well as my heater core. replaced the core and intake gaskets which also fixed an oil leak at the rear of the intake.

one major upgrade i did 2 summers ago...

i had an AOD transmission in it. after putting in the sniper EFI system, which increased horsepower by quite a bit, turned out to be too much for that transmission. $1600.00 starting price for a rebuild at that time so i got another AOD and it only lasted a month. so, i purchased yet another parts truck which was a 1992 F-150 flareside that had a 5 speed in it. so, in went the 5 speed and i've never had to look back since :D

sad part is that i still don't have the rust under control knowing that i have over $12k into it :(
if you like my work and would like to contribute to my development of styles, please donate by using the donate button in the header.

Need hosting? Click this text to check out ICDSOFT