current renovation on my kitchen...

Mintcopper
Flag: Canada

Re: current renovation on my kitchen...

Post by Mintcopper »

Alex Luthor wrote:Nice job !
And I can see a fish tank !!! I have also a fish tank, this is my hobby.^^
What size (the front glass look like a "120cm") and what kind of fish do you have ?
Here is a site you might want to have a look at he's a member here and has a fish website and it's a nice one i have been there and i really like it. :mrgreen:

http://www.extremereefers.com/
Last edited by Mintcopper on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

Smile it keeps people wondering what your up to :)

Alex Luthor
Donor

Post by Alex Luthor »

spaceace wrote:it's a 65 gallon tank. not very many fish and i have no idea what they are other than a 13" plecostomus that's in there ;)
65 gallon ! (maybe 250L right ?) So nice, with this size you have a chance to make a beautiful fish tank. My tank is actually more small (180L), I can't have more big because not enought space.^^
You have a pleco !?... wow, how old is he ? Usually this kind of fish become big... very big... very very very big.^^

@Dragonfire :
thanks for the link. Tomorrow I will visit your recommend site. For now, I will go to bed... tomorrow job !

See you later.
Last edited by Alex Luthor on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:29 am, edited 3 times in total.

spaceace
Site Owner

Post by spaceace »

Alex Luthor wrote:
spaceace wrote:it's a 65 gallon tank. not very many fish and i have no idea what they are other than a 13" plecostomus that's in there ;)
65 gallon ! (maybe 250L right ?) So nice, with this size you have a chance to make a beautiful fish tank. My tank is actually more small (180L), I can't have more big because not enought space.^^
You have a pleco !?... wow, how old is he ? Usually this kind of fish become big... very big... very very very big.^^

@Dragonfire :
thanks for the link. Tomorrow I will visit your recommend site. For now, I will go to bed... tomorrow job !

See you later.
the pleco is about 10 years old :D and yes, in the wild they can get to almost 6 feet long :shock:

the tank is almost 250L. gallon to litre conversion puts it about 246L ;)

when the pleco dies(of old age hopefully) we want to convert the tank to saltwater.
Last edited by spaceace on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
if you like my work and would like to contribute to my development of styles, please donate by using the donate button in the header.

Need hosting? Click this text to check out ICDSOFT

Mintcopper

Post by Mintcopper »

We just can't part with the old guy to have a salt water tank. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Mintcopper on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Smile it keeps people wondering what your up to :)