a few site changes

spaceace
Site Owner
Flag: Canada

a few site changes

Post by spaceace »

been changing a few things around on the site. added a portal page and will be reorganizing things over the next few weeks.

will also be considering taking on some new staff members in the future, like moderators and people with some phpBB coding experience. not much of a need for them yet, but things should start to pick up this year. right now, this site is pretty much unknown and i'm hoping that over the next year or so to change that ;)
Last edited by spaceace on Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

if you like my work and would like to contribute to my development of styles, please donate by using the donate button in the header.

Need hosting? Click this text to check out ICDSOFT

Gnome!
Site Admin
Flag: Australia

Re: a few site changes

Post by Gnome! »

I look forward to seeing or not seeing the new additions as the case maybe! The portal looks great :)

What else have you been doing Sir?

I look forward to next year as I will be making a donation and look forward to what the upcoming year brings :D
Gnome!

Knows, I have just enough. Enough to make me content, enough to make me want a little more, but if I don't get it, I'll be OK.

spaceace
Site Owner
Flag: Canada

Re: a few site changes

Post by spaceace »

thanks :D i switched some stuff around in the portal to my liking.

just been working pretty much every day and doing what i can to make a dollar here and there ;)

and donations are always helpful and greatly appreciated :D
if you like my work and would like to contribute to my development of styles, please donate by using the donate button in the header.

Need hosting? Click this text to check out ICDSOFT