Pedersoli Double Shotty

Gnome!
Site Admin
Flag: Australia

Pedersoli Double Shotty

Post by Gnome! »

So at the start of the year I bought myself a new to me but well looked after Pedersoli 12G Double Barrel Shot Gun :)

While I've not fired her yet I have been getting all the right gear together to do so and will be with a bit of luck and some coaching getting her blooded with a couple rabbits and hopefully a fox in around 3 weeks time when I head out to my once a year hunting jaunt (Missed-a-thon) with close friends :D
front view.jpg
underbelly.jpg
underbelly 2.jpg
topside.jpg
front site.jpg
I gave her a bath the morning I brought her home and am very pleased to say she was immaculately clean, the patches came out as clean as they went in, so happy to see that she was looked after very well by her previous owner.

Further to her details, she is from Pedersoli and is a 12 gauge. Grabbed a pic in the morning sun to show the details. Also happy to note that the rib was brazed and not soldered.
details.jpg
Forgot to mention that Big Tony down the road dropped in just before lunch to give me a bit of a starter. :D The small clear container has shot from Winchester shells,not sure exactly what size though. The two bottles have homemade shot mostly of slightly larger size again unknown but could still be useful for unknown!
ingredients.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gnome!

Knows, I have just enough. Enough to make me content, enough to make me want a little more, but if I don't get it, I'll be OK.