finally, a complete admission of guilt...

spaceace
Site Owner
Flag: Canada

finally, a complete admission of guilt...

Post by spaceace »

wadie, a member on many sites had hired me to do a style and has finally admitted he was quilty :D
wadie wrote:True,you did the style and I was happy with the result.

I downloaded the style but then deleted it as I got a better style from a different author.

I do NOT have the style right now neither have I used it ever before. it's gone and I never benefited from it,and therefore I didn't and don't think that I'll pay.

Thanks.
here's the topic this is quoted from on STG

http://www.startrekguide.com/community/ ... =6&t=16342
Last edited by spaceace on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

if you like my work and would like to contribute to my development of styles, please donate by using the donate button in the header.

Need hosting? Click this text to check out ICDSOFT

Gnome!
Site Admin
Flag: Australia

Re: finally, a complete admission of guilt...

Post by Gnome! »

Bout time he admitted it. I would keep his ip address in your data base should he ever try to register under another name.
Last edited by Gnome! on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Gnome!

Knows, I have just enough. Enough to make me content, enough to make me want a little more, but if I don't get it, I'll be OK.

duesmandella
Donor

Post by duesmandella »

Still a pos.
Last edited by duesmandella on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mintcopper

Post by Mintcopper »

To be honest i'm sadden that even admitting to getting something and being happy with it then still not paying. :roll:
Last edited by Mintcopper on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Smile it keeps people wondering what your up to :)

Dragosvr92
Flag: Romania

Post by Dragosvr92 »

He might have a dynamic IP; so you can save it but you will bother for nothing lol
Last edited by Dragosvr92 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

spaceace
Site Owner

Post by spaceace »

me having the IP that he downloaded the file from just proves where in the world the file got downloaded from... plus the IP being attached to his username and him admitting he did it, proves that he is in fact a thief and can never be trusted.

try going into a store and leaving with something without paying for it and throwing it away as soon as you walk outside... and tell the store owner that you don't want it anymore :lol:
Last edited by spaceace on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
if you like my work and would like to contribute to my development of styles, please donate by using the donate button in the header.

Need hosting? Click this text to check out ICDSOFT

Mintcopper

Post by Mintcopper »

spaceace wrote:me having the IP that he downloaded the file from just proves where in the world the file got downloaded from... plus the IP being attached to his username and him admitting he did it, proves that he is in fact a thief and can never be trusted.

try going into a store and leaving with something without paying for it and throwing it away as soon as you walk outside... and tell the store owner that you don't want it anymore :lol:

Very good point
Last edited by Mintcopper on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Smile it keeps people wondering what your up to :)