newest chat layout...

spaceace
Site Owner
Flag: Canada

newest chat layout...

Post by spaceace »

been kinda lazy on the style updates... i know :lol:

but, have been working on a new style... or at least finishing and fixing another person's abandoned style :D

ok, now to what this topic is about... a new chat design ;)

this new design has a lot of things added to it. when you click the bbcodes or smilies buttons, they will pop out under the input box. it still has sound and i have added the mod so you can select your text colour for chat. it also has a thumbnail of everyone's avatar with a larger image on hover. pretty cool layout in my opinion and will eventually be added here ;)
chat_layout.jpg
chat_layout_bbcodes.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

if you like my work and would like to contribute to my development of styles, please donate by using the donate button in the header.

Need hosting? Click this text to check out ICDSOFT

Gnome!
Site Admin
Flag: Australia

Re: newest chat layout...

Post by Gnome! »

Looking forward to this :D
Gnome!

Knows, I have just enough. Enough to make me content, enough to make me want a little more, but if I don't get it, I'll be OK.

spaceace
Site Owner

Post by spaceace »

you're wanting this on your site right?
if you like my work and would like to contribute to my development of styles, please donate by using the donate button in the header.

Gnome!
Site Admin
Flag: Australia

Post by Gnome! »

yes but with limited color selections if possible and the default color to be slightly lighter than the color of the text in your signature :D
Gnome!

Knows, I have just enough. Enough to make me content, enough to make me want a little more, but if I don't get it, I'll be OK.

Dragosvr92
Flag: Romania

Post by Dragosvr92 »

spaceace wrote:been kinda lazy on the style updates... i know :lol:

but, have been working on a new style... or at least finishing and fixing another person's abandoned style :D

ok, now to what this topic is about... a new chat design ;)

this new design has a lot of things added to it. when you click the bbcodes or smilies buttons, they will pop out under the input box. it still has sound and i have added the mod so you can select your text colour for chat. it also has a thumbnail of everyone's avatar with a larger image on hover. pretty cool layout in my opinion and will eventually be added here ;)
Mate, i think i am starting to feel sorry i gave you the link to the new chat.

The only thing you did on the style was to remove the "sount out" file and adding the Chat font color hold.
The style/new chat improvement was not abandoned.

I only gave it to you to use on your forums. Not to make it public. It was modified be me and Sniper_E.

spaceace
Site Owner

Post by spaceace »

Dragosvr92 wrote:Mate, i think i am starting to feel sorry i gave you the link to the new chat.
if you are feeling sorry, that is your mistake. i never said anything about the mod being abandoned, that was a style that i had been working on if you would have read what i said. i also never said that i was going to release the mod. i posted a couple of screen shots showing it and i said that i would eventually add it here. for your information, a modification is exactly that, a modification... on the other hand, a style is the GUI for the board that has nothing to do with a modification which is what i had said was abandoned.

i will make this clear...

I NEVER SAID THAT I WAS RELEASING THE MODIFICATION TO THE PUBLIC!!!!!

and this is a screen of the style that i have been working on for the last couple of months that i mentioned in my first post
ABD_style.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dragosvr92
Flag: Romania

Post by Dragosvr92 »

You posted images of the chat style and not this. Thats why the confusion.
I know the difference. The chat style is still a style.

Please accept my humble apologizes >,<"

Mintcopper

Post by Mintcopper »

All works out when people talk things through. Some times things get mixed up so i see that it got worked out like adults. :mrgreen:
Smile it keeps people wondering what your up to :)